Chevrontread Rubber Stair Treads have a distinct zig-zag pattern which reflects light to give a two-tone effect while the frontal bars accentuate the nosing to provide marked visibility on each step.
This chevron pattern was specifically designed to allow dirt particles to fall below the level of shoe traffic so as to reduce wear due to grit abrasion while offering maximum traction.
• Easily trim to exact size of steps. The tapered nosing insures a better fit while the smooth rear border allows for easy cleaning.
• Ideal for use in most heavily-trafficked stairways.
• Molded of top quality, homogeneous rubber, free of asbestos and with the color extending throughout the thickness.
• Easily clean these rubber treads with broom or damp mop.
• 7" Cove Risers (1/8" thick) are available.
Thickness: 1/4" thick at nose (tapers to back edge)
Meets Federal Specs: RR-T-650E and ZZ-T-001237 (GSA-FSS)
Flame Spread Rating of 75 or less using ASTM-E-84 Test
Install with water-based Stair Tread Contact Adhesive, quick-drying Neoprene Contact Cement or latex-based Rubber Flooring Adhesive.
Item No: STCHV