The deep diamond-pattern grooves on these Diamondtread Rubber Stair Treads combines beauty and durability by allowing dirt and debris particles to fall beneath the tread, which increases traction and minimizes wear. The extra long nosing is well suited for pan-filled or molded concrete steps.
• Adjustable square or curved nosing, which allows fit on stairways designed for safety and aesthetics.
• Extra thick front edge tapers to smooth rear border, makes cleaning easier.
• Perfect for use in office buildings, hospitals, schools, department stores, shopping malls, etc.
• Easily clean surface with broom or damp mop.
• Matching Rubber Stair Tread Risers are also available.
• 3/16" overall thickness with a 12-1/4" depth.
• Federal Specs: ZZ-T-001237-GSA-FSS and RR-T-650 Type A Type II.
Install with water-based Stair Tread Contact Adhesive, quick-drying Neoprene Contact Cement or latex-based Rubber Flooring Adhesive.
Item No: STDMTLN