The 3/4" diameter circular discs on the Raised Round Johnsonite Rubber Stair Treads offer a modern look and are easy to clean while increasing safety.
• Now with a new design nose that easily adjusts to steps with angle nosings between 90° and 60°; designed for safety or aesthetics.
• Ideal for public buildings where fire-safety is a prime prerequisite; durable for heavy traffic areas.
• Molded of top quality, homogeneous rubber, free of asbestos and with the color extending throughout the thickness.
• Easily trim to exact size of steps. Easily clean these rubber treads with broom or damp mop.
• Rubber Stair Tread Risers are also available.
Thickness: 1/4” thick at nose (tapers to back edge)
1-7/8” deep adjustable square nose
Install with water-based Stair Tread Contact Adhesive, quick-drying Neoprene Contact Cement or latex-based Rubber Flooring Adhesive. For the back of tread and inside of nose, use Epoxy Stair Tread Nose Caulk.
Item No: AST.STJRSTRR