The 3/4" diameter circular discs on the Low Profile Orbitread Rubber Stair Treads offer a modern look and, with a 0.25" high surface, are easier to clean.
• A traditional 90 degree square nose is designed for safety or aesthetics.
• Durable construction: ideal for medium traffic areas.
• Molded of top quality, homogeneous rubber, free of asbestos and with the color extending throughout the thickness.
• Easily trim to exact size of steps. Easily clean these rubber treads with broom or damp mop.
• Matching Rubber Stair Tread Risers are also available.
Thickness: 3/16" thick at nose (tapers to back edge)
1-1/2" deep square nose
Federal Specs: RR-T-650E
Federal Specs: ZZ-T-001237 (GSA-FSS)
Flame Spread Rating of 75 or less using ASTM-E-84 Test
Install with water-based Stair Tread Contact Adhesive, quick-drying Neoprene Contact Cement or latex-based Rubber Flooring Adhesive. For the back of tread and inside of nose, use Epoxy Stair Tread Nose Caulk.
Item No: STORBLP