Squaretread Rubber Stair Treads are our heaviest gauge, molded rubber treads. They offer an exclusive rectangular block design, which improves safety, is durable and ease to maintain.
• Easily trim to exact size of steps. The tapered nosing insures a better fit while the smooth rear border allows for easy cleaning.
• Ideal for use in heavily traveled public stairways.
• Molded of top quality, homogeneous rubber, free of asbestos and with the color extending throughout the thickness.
• Easily clean these rubber treads with broom or damp mop.
• Matching Rubber Stair Tread Risers are also available.
Thickness: 5/16" thick at nose (tapers to back edge)
1-1/8" square nose
Meets Federal Specs: RR-T-650E and ZZ-T-001237 (GSA-FSS)
Flame Spread Rating of 75 or less using ASTM-E-84 Test
Install with water-based Stair Tread Contact Adhesive, quick-drying Neoprene Contact Cement or latex-based Rubber Flooring Adhesive.
NOTE: Legacy Colors are still available but have much longer lead time then standard Solid and Multi-Tone Marble Colors
Item No: STSQT