The deep diamond groove pattern on the Diamondtread Stair Treads combines beauty and durability by allowing dirt and debris particles to fall beneath the tread's walking surface, which increases traction and minimizes wear while the high-traction grit strips provide enhanced slip-resistance and can meet Visually Impaired requirements.
• Adjustable square or curved nosing, which allows fit on stairways designed for safety and aesthetics.
• Extra thick front edge tapers to smooth rear border, makes cleaning easier. Easily clean surface with broom or damp mop.
• Matching Rubber Stair Tread Risers are also available.
• 1/4" overall thickness with a 12-1/4" depth.
• Federal Specs: ZZ-T-001237-GSA-FSS and RR-T-650 Type A Type II.
• NOTE: Curved Nose treads available only in colors: Solid Black, Black Marble, Slate Marble, Grey Marble, Mahogany Marble, Walnut Marble, Birch Marble and Beige Marble.
Install with water-based Stair Tread Contact Adhesive, quick-drying Neoprene Contact Cement or latex-based Rubber Flooring Adhesive.
NOTE: Legacy Colors are still available but have much longer lead time then standard Solid and Multi-Tone Marble Colors
Item No: STATGSVI