Ribtread Rubber Stair Treads offer an attractive, easy to clean, horizontal bar pattern, with a tapered return nose for better fit and superior traction.
• Easily trim to exact size of steps. The tapered nosing insures a better fit while the smooth rear border allows for easy cleaning.
• Ideal for use in heavily traveled public stairways.
• Molded of top quality, homogeneous rubber, free of asbestos and with the color extending throughout the thickness.
• Easily clean these rubber treads with broom or damp mop.
• Matching Rubber Stair Tread Risers are also available.
• NOTE: Curved Nose treads available only in the following colors: Solid Black, Black Marble, Slate Marble, Grey Marble, Mahogany Marble, Walnut Marble, Birch Marble and Beige Marble.
Thickness: 1/4" thick at nose (tapers to back edge)
1-1/4" square nose
54", 60" and 72" widths available in square nose only
Federal Specs: RR-T-650E
Federal Specs: ZZ-T-001237 (GSA-FSS)
Flame Spread Rating of 75 or less using ASTM-E-84 Test
Install with water-based Stair Tread Contact Adhesive, quick-drying Neoprene Contact Cement or latex-based Rubber Flooring Adhesive..
Item No: STRBT